Riddles and Holiday Questions
- I’m a cookie you might like to eat, some might say I’m a favored Christmas treat. I have brown arms, eyes, and don’t forget my feet. What am I?
- What does a snowman like to eat for breakfast?
- Why is Santa so good at karate?
- What do you call a snowman in the summer?
- Dropping from the sky, more beautiful than rain, there are no two pieces that’ll ever look the same. What am I?
- In what year does Christmas Day and New Year’s Day fall in the same year?
- I am a catchy carol and a tune which likes to rhyme, I contain 12 grand gifts that come around Christmas time. What am I?
- Where does a snowman keep his money?
- In the song “Winter Wonderland,” what do we call the snowman?
- In the movie “Elf”, what was the first rule of The Code of Elves?
- What are two other names for Santa Claus?
- Which one of Santa’s reindeer can be seen on Valentine’s day?
- I am a helpful creature, not too big and not too small, out of all my fellow reindeer, I’m the fastest of them all. Who am I?
- Who is the most impolite and disrespectful of all the reindeer?
- Which country can be credited with the creation of the Christmas beverage, eggnog?
- According to a popular Christmas tune, who got run over by a reindeer, and when?
- What typically holds place at the top of a Christmas tree?
We are cordially inviting all of you to participate in this year’s clubhouse virtual holiday challenge! Last year, we asked Christmas trivia questions, and participants were rewarded with a chocolate. If your chocolate wrapper had a special sticker on it, you were then presented with a gift for the holidays.
Obviously, this year, we are not expecting people to come in-and-out of the clubhouse so easily. As a result, this challenge will be all online and can be done remotely! Over the course of the next week, we will be sending out Christmas riddles over email and over the New View website on this page. Please take a look at the riddles, answer each one to the best of your ability, and send me your answers back via email or over the phone (firstname.lastname@example.org, or 604-941-3222 ext. 211).
For each riddle that you submit a response for, we will put one entry into a Christmas gift raffle under your name. The right answer does not get you added entries, so there is no advantage to Googling the answer. However, this is still a challenge so we want people to give it their best try! We want everyone to participate, and you get an answer simply for participating!
Please see the photo at the bottom of this page with pictures of the small gifts we have. A raffle will be done on Thursday, December 24th (Christmas Eve). Maximum one gift per member. If you are the beneficiary of one of the thirteen gifts, you will be contacted and we will try to organize a time and place to exchange. If the thirteen gifts end up being spoken for, we will have some chocolate for you instead! 🙂