Fraser Health TriCities Mental Health and Substance Use (MHSU) Services is looking for volunteers to join the Tri-Cities Community Advisory Committee!
A peer and/or family advisor is a person who has recent experience with Fraser Health services who provides direct input into policies, programs and practices. Working alongside Fraser Health staff, advisors share feedback and recommendations with the goal of making sure that services meet the needs of the community.
Becoming an advisor may be a good fit for you if you:
- · Live in the Tri-Cities community or support someone who lives in the community
- · Have lived experience of mental health and/or substance use concerns (as a client/patient or as a supporter)
- · Are comfortable using Zoom and email
- · Are open to hearing different opinions and perspectives
- · Are interested in using your health care experiences to positively affect change
- · Would like to meet others who share your desire to improve health care services
If you are interested, please fill the following form and submit it to email@example.com.