Gifts in Wills
Including a charitable bequest benefiting New View Society in your will is a simple way to make a lasting gift to your community. When you make this gift, we can establish a special fund that benefits the community forever and becomes your personal legacy of giving.
How it works
- You include New View Society in your will as a bequest; we can help you or your lawyer with recommended language.
- We can work with you to determine the type of work you would like to support with your gift. If you wish, upon your death, we will set up a special fund in your name, in the name of your family, or in honour of any person or organization you choose.
- Your charitable gift is eligible for a tax credit for estate tax purposes.
- Your gift can be placed into an endowment that is invested over time. Your gift and all future earnings from your gift are a permanent source of support, helping to do good work forever.
- We handle all the administrative details.
- Making a bequest to New View Society is an easy way to transfer assets to charity. And, you can decide to do it at any age by adding to an existing will, or drafting a new one. In doing so you leave a legacy to your community, while enjoying the assets you need to maintain your current lifestyle.
- You can give cash, appreciated stocks, or other assets. Some of the most tax-efficient asset types to give through your will come from appreciated stocks, RRSPs, and RIFs.
For more information or to arrange your no obligation consultation please contact your lawyer or contact Executive Director, Tiffany Melius, at 604-941-3222×102 or by email at email@example.com