Wellness Recovery Action Plan
A wellness recovery action plan to help you get well and stay well; designed by you… for you.
What is WRAP?
- WRAP is a Wellness Recovery Action Plan that you create for yourself.
- WRAP is a tool for learning how to take charge of your own health and wellness. You will learn ways to cope with your illness on a daily basis.
- WRAP classes are voluntary and open to anyone who is interested in learning more about how to recover from a mental health challenge and stay well.
- WRAP was developed by Mary Ellen Copeland, a mental illness survivor and advocate
WRAP classes will help you learn how to integrate the five key concepts of recovery into your life… hope, personal responsibility, education, self-advocacy, & support.
The topics we cover in the 6 – 8 session series are:
- Five Key Concepts of Recovery
- Creating a Daily Maintenance Plan
- Identifying Triggers
- Early Warning Signs
- When Things are Breaking Down
- Creating a Crisis Plan
You will create your own Wellness Recovery Action Plan – designed for you, by you.
You are the only person who can really make change happen in your life!
Developing your personal WRAP will give you tools to make your life all it can be!
If you would like to learn more about WRAP or inquire about upcoming
classes please contact:
Phone: 604-941-3222 ext 201