Become a Volunteer
Volunteers make important economic and social contributions to New View Society and its members. While volunteering you will be helping to create a welcoming environment for members to come to during their recovery. Volunteers help in a wide range of positions from reception, to educational programs, to program assistance or the creation and leadership of an entirely new program! We work hard to match the available opportunities to your talent and availability, and there is always a need for a variety of skills and experiences.
- Are comfortable around adults with a diagnosed Mental illness
- Have strong interpersonal social skills
- Understand and are committed to the values and goals of New View Society
- Will uphold their volunteer commitment
- Can pass a Criminal Record Check and have 2 Personal References
- Are 19 or older
Interested in Volunteering?
- Contact the Volunteer Coordinator today!
- Diana Sinclair, firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-941-3222 ext. 124
What opportunities are available?
For a complete list of current volunteer opportunities, please visit our page on GoVolunteer.ca
What if I don’t see a position that interests me, but I still want to volunteer?
Complete the Volunteer Application Form, and email it to the Volunteer Coordinator with a brief description of why you want to volunteer.
Volunteer Application Form
Email: Diana Sinclair, Volunteer Coordinator: email@example.com or 604-941-3222 ext. 124
Is there a minimum amount of time to volunteer?
All volunteers have the option of taking a 6 month commitment or simply donating a day or two towards a special event or program.
Are there Corporate or Group Volunteer Opportunities?
Please contact Darrell Roemer for information on any potential opportunities.
Darrell Roemer, Interim Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-941-3222 ext .306
Do you have opportunities for Practicum Students?
For more information on this, visit the Join our Team page