Family-to-Family – A 12 Session Education Course for:
FAMILIES DEALING WITH SERIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Symptoms of the illnesses & their biological causes
- bipolar, schizophrenia, anxiety, clinical depression
- Problem solving skills
- Communication with someone who is ill
- Advice on navigating the health care system
- Looking after yourself as a caregiver
OFFERED WITHOUT CHARGE!
The course is taught by trained family members who themselves have ill relatives and many years’ of experience dealing with the system.
It will be of particular interest to families whose relatives have recently been diagnosed.
Feb 7 – Apr 25, 2017
New View Society
2050 Mary Hill Road, Port Coquitlam, BC
7:00 PM – 9:30 PM
For Information and to Register:
Shalene 604-941-3222 Ext. 142
Hosted in partnership by New View Society & North Shore Schizophrenia Society
With funding provided by: